It is no secret that people across the United States love their barbeque. In fact, many take what we call barbeque very seriously. It has been reported that more than 75% of households around the country have a grill or smoker, according to the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Association (HPBA). In 2016 more than 79 million people in the country said they had done some grilling, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. For barbeque aficionados, there are a lot of options. More and more meat lovers are turning to vertical charcoal smokers. Here are some reasons that is happening:
- You can get more variety in what you cook. People who have made the switch to vertical charcoal smokers from other types of BBQ pit smokers say that they can get flavors that they were never able to create before. They say that when they ook smoked salmon, brisket, or other meats, they can steep whatever protein with a wide variety of flavors and everything from fish, pork, chicken, beef to wild game will come out tasting amazing.
- And while you are thinking about variety, you can do more than make BBQ for your friends and family. By using the grill feature, you can create Indian dishes, Philipino dishes, and other meals from a variety of cuisines. If you are having a cookout with hamburgers and hot dogs, you are covered with your standing smoker. Throw some pizza on the grill or make roasted zucchini, you have a nearly endless amount of cuisines and dishes that work well with vertical charcoal smokers.
- Anyone can use vertical charcoal smokers. They are incredibly easy to use. Stand up smokers may look intimidating but they are actually easier than other kinds of grills or smokers. When people use a standing smoker for the first time, many are surprised how their cooking with it is delicious from meal one. If your smoker requires water, you start by adding that. This is not needed in all vertical charcoal smokers. Set the smoker to the right temperature. Put in your food and just wait until it is ready. It is as easy as that.
- Stand up smokers are very cost effective. It can cost a lot to buy food products such as smoked salmon but you can make your own for a fraction of the cost with one of these smokers. If you like to fish or to hunt, you will save even more by catching or killing your own fish and game. Whether you buy it or kill it yourself, smoking meat and fish will save you a lot of cash.
- Your friends and family will be impressed. If you really want to wow your friends and family, using a stand up smoker is the way to go. No matter who you are cooking for or what you are serving, you will be the belle of the ball with the meal that you serve when you use a standing smoker.
- Vertical charcoal smokers last a long time. These smokers use water pans that with a coat of porcelain, they grates have coats of heavy duty steel and chrome. Moreover, these are well made and are built to last a long time. This is another way they will save you money. Not only that but you can grill on the vertical charcoal smokers, so you really get two cooking machines for the price of one.
- They have features for days. It is very easy to use these smokers but they also have included functional doors that have a dual insulation system. They also make it easy to reach the water and food pans. You can adjust the vents. Not only that but they take up less space than other smokers and can handle cooking a lot of meat or fish. No matter how many people you want to feed, you will have enough for everyone when you use your standing smoker.
Whether you love to cook or never even like to enter the kitchen, vertical charcoal smokers can take the guesswork out of making great meals while making it fun and easy at the same time. No matter what kind of meats or meals you enjoy, you can make them with standing smokers.